We are looking for a mature and responsible individual with good communication skills and good judgment. You must be kind and caring and have the ability to plan and organise effectively. With sole care of a young child you would work on your own a lot but would still be part of the overall summer team and so a desire to interact with others is required!
• Take care of a toddler (age 3), five days a week, from late June to mid-August. This is Camp Director Julie’s daughter, Mika
• Provide a safe, caring, nurturing and stimulating environment
• Usual nanny duties including preparing meals, bathing, dressing, appropriate play and activities both indoors and out
• Taking Mika on outings and trips including swimming
• Light domestic duties – washing clothes, tidying, errands
Points to note:
Must be flexible and adaptable and happy to step in as required. You would be very welcome to engage in the wealth of summer camp activities going on. Accommodation is shared with other summer resort staff. Mika would like to participate in some camp activities under the supervision of her Nanny as well as spending some independent play time.
Personal requirements / characteristics:
Ideally we are looking for a Registered Childcarer or someone with proven childcare experience (including young babies) and references. Would suit ‘outdoorsy’ type with interest in hiking, biking, summer sports etc. Driving license advantageous but not essential. The ideal qualifications would be CACHE level 3, relevant NVQ, or similar.
• Three meals per day
• Competitive salary
• Resort Staff Insurance
Start Your Application >