An experienced chef required to head up the kitchen team at our lively kids’ summer camp
• Oversee the running of our busy kitchen (preparing 3 meals a day for 200 people)
• Manage a team of chefs
• Maintain cleanliness of kitchen and service areas
• Cook to a given budget / menu plan
• Some admin tasks including chef rotas and HACCP paper trails
• Training and assessment of chefs
• Plan and execute menus with support from catering co-ordinators
• Manage the catering for special diets with support from catering co-ordinators
• Report to senior management
Points to note:
Our team of chefs are talented individuals with a passion for food. Food is simple and prepared fresh daily to an exceptionally high standard.
Personal requirements / characteristics:
Camp Suisse is looking for a friendly, well-motivated, talented and experineced individual. You must be familiar with the kitchen environment and capable of working with a range of individuals. Organsiation and communication skills are key. We are looking for a good team player who is easy-going and has management experience. A good knowledge of HACCP and food hygiene is essential.
Three meals per day
Resort Staff Insurance