French-speaking Group Leaders
As a group leader you are dedicated to a small group of campers. You as an individual will be one of the critical factors in ensuring that those campers in your care have an unforgettable, once-in-a-lifetime experience. With the outstanding range of activities on offer this should be a pleasure. The work is both extremely good fun and very rewarding. Your role will require you to teach French language classes during the camp so fluency in French and relevant teaching experience is required.
• Be dedicated to a small group of campers (6 to 12 kids depending on age) to mentor for each fortnightly period
• Personally mentor and lead your group – be the friendly face and guide to each individual. You will be required to relay information to them in French
• Accompany your group each day during meals and on all activities and excursions, including encouraging and motivating them where necessary
• Offer feedback on the success and popularity of activities and the campers’ enjoyment of different events
• Teach French language lessons as required
• Assist with and offer support during other activity sessions as required
• Monitor and report on the well-being of campers in your care
• Be responsible for the health, safety and welfare of our campers for the duration of their stay
Points to note:
This is a very demanding role and therefore it is helpful if you thrive in a busy environment as daily hours are long (from breakfast to evening).
Personal requirements / characteristics:
Camp Suisse Group Leaders need to have a positive attitude to work and a genuine interest in kids and young people. The ability to build a good rapport with children is important. You should have an open mind and be tolerant of all cultures, races and languages. Above all you should be a team player who is kind, caring, and great fun! It is helpful if you have experience working with children, first aid training, and are keen on sports and the outdoors. Fluency in French and relevant teaching experience is required.
• Three meals per day
• Entrance / admissions / equipment relating to all activities in which you participate
• Competitive salary
• Full in-house training
• Resort Staff Insurance
Start Your Application >