In a busy camp and hotel environment with many mouths to feed, Camp Suisse Ski is looking for friendly, well-motivated chefs who are passionate about cooking. You must be familiar with the kitchen environment and capable of working on your own initiative in an organised and efficient manner. We are looking for good team players who are easy-going and able to work with a range of individuals.
• Run and manage meal services in head chef’s absence
• Assist the head chef in varied kitchen tasks
• Be second in command in the busy Camp Suisse kitchen
• Lead the team at busy meal services
• Work in a fast paced kitchen environment
• Maintain cleanliness of kitchen and service areas
• Cook to a given budget / menu plan
• Prepare menu items according to your station
• Food prep
Points to note:
Our kitchen team are talented individuals with a good grasp of kitchen skills, including knife skills and proven experience in professional catering. Food is simple and prepared fresh daily to an exceptionally high standard. You will report to a head chef.
Personal requirements / characteristics:
A good knowledge of HACCP and food hygiene is essential, as is experience in the catering and food service industry.
- Accommodation for the duration of your contract
- Three meals per day
- Ski pass (Swiss sector)
- Personal ski or snowboard equipment hire (if needed)
- Entrance / admissions / equipment relating to all activities in which you participate as part of your role
- Competitive salary
- Accident Insurance
Start Your Application >