Camp Suisse is looking for lively, pleasant individuals to be responsible for the general standard of cleanliness throughout our facilities. You will work as part of a team of cleaners who have the ongoing responsibility for the cleanliness of the Camp.
• Keep our centre clean, tidy and organised
• Daily cleaning of the main camp building including dining hall
• Daily cleaning of the accommodation
• Deep cleaning of accommodation for changeovers
• Be responsible for the health, safety and welfare of our campers for the duration of their stay
Points to note:
Daily cleaning involves sweeping and mopping floors of the dining hall, classrooms, TV room and other common areas, cleaning down tables and the bar, looking after the tea and coffee station, cleaning windows, cleaning the toilets and emptying bins. Daily cleaning in the campers’ accommodation involves sweeping and mopping corridors, stairs and other common areas, emptying bins and cleaning campers’ bathrooms. Deep cleaning for changeovers includes emptying the accommodation chalets for cleaning, deep cleaning of bedrooms, bathrooms and common areas both indoors and out, stripping and re-making beds. You will need to take care of the cleaning supplies and the resources available to you and keep the cleaning storage areas neat, tidy and organised.
Personal requirements / characteristics:
You should be amiable, flexible and a team player. You need to be able to work efficiently and effectively and must have a good eye for detail. Professional cleaning experience is useful.
• Three meals per day
• Entrance / admissions / equipment relating to all activities in which you participate
• Competitive salary
• Resort Staff Insurance