In a busy camp environment with up to 200 mouths to feed, three times a day, Camp Suisse is looking for friendly, well-motivated chefs who are passionate about cooking. You must be familiar with the kitchen environment and capable of working on your own initiative in an organised and efficient manner. We are looking for good team players who are easy-going and able to work with a range of individuals.
• Run and manage a section in the kitchen
• Work in a fast paced kitchen environment
• Maintain cleanliness of kitchen and service areas.
• Cook to a given budget / menu plan
• Prepare menu items according to your station
• Food prep (3 meals a day for 200 people)
Points to note:
Our team of chefs are talented individuals with a good grasp of kitchen skills, including knife skills and proven experience in professional catering. Food is simple and prepared fresh daily to an exceptionally high standard. You will report to a head chef.
Personal requirements / characteristics:
A good knowledge of HACCP and food hygiene is essential, as is experience in the catering and food service industry.
• Three meals per day
• Competitive salary
• Resort Staff Insurance
APPLY NOW – simply put ‘Chef’ in the ‘position applied for’ box, and tell us more about yourself in the rest of the form