The catering manager position is suitable for someone with management experience within the food services industry. Supported by a small team of catering co-ordinators the catering manager is responsible for the running of the restaurant / dining hall including all meal services. Camp Suisse is looking for a friendly, well-motivated individual who is passionate about food. Working alongside the Head Chef and the team of chefs who run the back of house operations, you must be a good team player and able to lead from the front.
- Be part of the Camp Suisse middle management team
- Manage the Camp Suisse catering operation and oversee a small team of staff
- Work closely with the team of chefs
- Monitor and manage food supplies and stores
- Set staff rotas and keep associated records
- Organise and execute all food shopping and ordering
- Oversee meal services in the dining hall
- Oversee the catering for youngsters with special diets and allergies
- Be responsible for compliance with HACCP regulations
Points to note:
We feed up to 200 people per day breakfast, lunch and dinner. You will be part of the Camp Suisse middle management team and will undergo our leadership training programme.
Personal requirements / characteristics:
A good knowledge of HACCP and food hygiene is useful, as is experience in the food service industry and of running events and managing a team.
- Resort staff insurance
- Three meals per day
- Competitive salary
Start Your Application >