Advance Information - Forms to Complete
We ask that you submit these forms just as soon as possible
Full details about our official arrival and departure days can be found on our Camp Dates page.
Please ensure you have submitted your Arrival Arrangements and your Departure Arrangements prior to arrival. Transfers from Geneva Airport and Aigle Train Station are included, subject to submitting the forms on time and the arrival/ departure being on any Friday or Saturday (between 27th June and 14th August inclusive) within our preferred times.
For further details on our designated meeting points, please refer to the following documents:
Arrivals – Geneva Airport
- Our preferred flight arrival times are between 09h00 and 16h00
- We have a Camp Suisse desk in the welcome centre of Geneva Airport (Arrivals Hall – Lower level) for Sessions 1, 2 and 3 Official Arrival Days
- For Session 4 and all other airport arrivals, our meeting point is at the Hub & Co. Coffee Shop – also in the Arrivals hall.
Departures – Geneva Airport
- Our preferred flight departure times are between 10h00 and 17h00
- Parents picking u in Geneva Airport should meet us at the Hub & Co Coffee Shop
- Campers flying as unaccompanied minors (UM) will be escorted by Camp Suisse staff until being passed into the care of the airline representative.
- Please check if any further documentation is required by the authorities in your country if your children are travelling alone. Some countries require police clearance.
If it is inconvenient or impractical for you to book flights within our preferred times, please contact us and we will do our best to arrange a transfer at the required time. Please note this will incur an additional cost. If you are travelling from a destination with limited flights available, please contact us to discuss your options.
Arrivals & Departures from Camp
- Parents are invited to arrive at any time which suits them
- Our preferred departure times are between 09h00 and 14h00.
- To find us, check out our Map and Directions.
Arrivals & Departures by Train
- We can provide accompanied transfers from both Aigle Station and Geneva main Station (Gare Cornavin) to Camp
- View our Geneva Station meeting point
- Providing your train’s arrival/ departure time is within our preferred timings (9.00 am to 16.00 for arrivals; 10h00 to 17h00 for departures), the transfer will be free of charge.
Travel & Accommodation for Parents
Transfers for Parents on Arrivals Days
- We offer a same-day triangular transfer arrangement for parents from Geneva Airport to Camp Suisse (Torgon), with a return transfer to Aigle Train Station.
- Aigle Train Station is connected by two trains per hour which run to Geneva city centre and Geneva Airport.
- This triangular transfer arrangement is available for 100CHF
- The transfer is bookable in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- The transfer is available to request on the day, subject to availability. We strongly recommend booking in advance.
- Check out our Parent Transfer Map for more information.
Accommodation for Parents
Camp Suisse has priority hotel rates in Montreux for parents who are driving their children to camp and wish to stay a night nearby or for those who wish to explore the local area for a few days whilst their children are at camp.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you would like us to book accommodation for you.
Technology at Camp Suisse & Contacting your Child
Technology at Camp Suisse
- Telephones and all other electronic devices including laptops, iPads and kindles are collected upon campers’ arrival to camp.
- At Camp Suisse we like to focus on developing campers’ key personal skills through a great range of fun, interactive outdoor and educational activities. We do not allow access to the internet for any campers.
- Unfortunately we cannot allow campers to keep their phones with them to use as cameras so if you do wish your youngster to take pictures, a separate camera is the best way to do this.
- Telephones and other wi-fi devices are collected upon campers’ arrival to camp.
Designated Contact Number
- Campers join an age-specific colour group upon arrival. For each colour group there is a contact telephone number on which you will be able to reach your child via the member of staff responsible for their group.
- You can also contact your child on their personal mobile phone if they have one.
- The only time to call campers is between 17h30 and 18h30 (CEST) each day – their ‘shower hour’ – as campers will be having far too much fun to speak to Mum and Dad outside of these times!
- Campers who bring a mobile phone to camp are permitted to use them during the above times only.
- If you would like to send a written message to your youngster at any time please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org and the message will be printed and passed on via your child’s Group Leader.
Should you have any difficulty contacting your child in an emergency situation (ONLY) you are able to call the Camp Directors Julie or Richard on their mobile phones at any time.
Swiss mobile: +41 79 548 5993
UK mobile: +44 7824 900664
Swiss mobile: +41 79 563 9872
UK mobile: +44 7970 849675
Please note: You will not be able to contact your child directly using the office number or emergency mobile numbers.
For any general enquiries the main UK Camp Suisse office number +44 845 51 91 031 is also diverted to Switzerland for the duration of summer.