Protecting ourselves from COVID-19
The health and well-being of our campers and staff is our highest priority.
We would like to reassure parents that our existing policies and procedures are in line with the guidance provided by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Federal Office for Public Health (FOPH). We are regularly monitoring the ever-evolving situation with COVID-19 and will amend our procedures if and when required.
Following on from the success of our 2020 COVID-19 compliant camp and being guided by advice from the WHO and the FOPH, we will be implementing a range of preventative strategies and processes throughout summer 2021. Many of these will be familiar from last summer and include:
– asking camp participants screening questions about their travel history and illnesses in the run-up to camp
– temperature checks
– educating on and practising good personal hygiene practices
– hand sanitiser stations throughout camp
– staff members on duty and accessible 24 hours a day
– face masks provided when required
– reduced room occupancy
– small group numbers
– enhanced and regular cleaning protocols
After processing payment and in the run-up to camp we will still offer postponement of your child’s place at camp, or a refund of your monies if there are restrictions preventing you from travelling or we are unable to operate.
We will continue to monitor official guidance for schools and other educational settings, and we promise we will always base our planning and strategy on what we believe to be in the best interest of our campers and their families.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.
Julie Tyler & Richard Young