Camp Blog

COVID-19 update

27th April 2020

At this stage we remain positive and our international camp is still scheduled to go ahead in summer!

We are at the mercy of many things including international health developments and travel recommendations. 

We will always base our planning and strategy on what we believe to be in the best interests of our campers and their families. With the local, national and global situation evolving so quickly it is quite hard to project ahead into July and August just now.

We would love nothing more than to be able to open our doors as usual to our wonderful international adventurers but we will only put ourselves in a position to do that if we genuinely believe the risks to be so low as to be outweighed by the benefits of operating.

Of course there are many factors at play around the globe which we are keenly monitoring.

Time will tell and we are waiting patiently until the moment is right to welcome young people to our camp. We really hope it will be sooner rather than later.

If we have no other choice but to cancel any of our camp sessions for this summer, we will refund any payments made or roll places over to any future camp with us.

Please stay safe and we look forward to getting back to our outdoor adventures just as soon as we can!

If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to get in touch. We have time on our hands…

Julie, Richard and everyone at Camp Suisse.

WE ORGANISE AMAZING Winter CAMPS TOO...